Let’s us take a moment today to remember the American servicemen killed on December 7, 1941 at Pearl Harbor. And let us offer up a simple prayer of thanksgiving for our American homeland and all the wonderful bounty with which she has provided us.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Carney: The New York Times' Attack on Trump's 'Financial Acumen' Is Nonsense
- Video, Audio, More Details Released from Brad Parscale’s Arrest
- CNN: 'All the Big Banks' on Wall Street Backing Joe Biden Against Trump
- Bernstein Calls on Congress to Investigate Trump -- 'He Is Compromised to Foreign Entities'
- ACLU Asks OR Mayor Kate Brown to Appoint Independent Prosecutor to Probe Police Crimes as Violent Riots Continue