- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment
- Coal Mines Making Comeback as Biden and Company Head to Climate Change Summit
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic
- Exclusive — Rep. Gallagher: U.S. ‘Dangerously Dependent’ on China, Biden Climate Agenda ‘Screwing Up’ Progress
- Whitmer Skips Campaigning for Virginia Democrat McAuliffe amid Criticism over Michigan Water Crisis
Monthly Archives: December 2011
And there’s a hand, my trusty friend! And give us a hand o’ thine! And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne. Happy New Year, everyone! Continue reading
A winter’s eve in the desolate Holy Land of the English where stolen emeralds and unfaithful servants sow the seeds of mystery and death. The Nine Tailors by Christian author Dorothy L. Sayers is set in the Fen country of northeastern Britain, a bleak marshy landscape where clanging church bells compete for dominion with the cold whistling wind. Continue reading
Cheetah the Chimpanzee, co-star of the early Tarzan movies from the 1930s, died on Saturday at the age of 80 from kidney failure. Such a long life span is a phenomenal accomplishment for a chimp considering that most only live approximately 45 years in captivity. Continue reading
The latest Volkswagen commercial has been making the advertising rounds and it’s giving us a glimpse of just what type of down market male this car company is attempting to attract. Continue reading
It’s not the mall, it’s not the gifts, it’s not the tree, it’s not the turkey, and it’s not the festivities nor the fuss. The true meaning of Christmas, as Linus reminds us, is the birth of the babe in Bethlehem. Continue reading
Fröhliche Weihnachten! Nollaig Shona Daoibh! Naadelik looan na looan blethen noweth! Merry Christmas in three languages, German, Irish, and Cornish. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday in any language. Continue reading
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve day, the best day of the year. So while you’re donning your gay apparel and decking your holiday halls, here’s a little Disney delight to put you in that Christmas card frame of mind. Continue reading
I’m an avid Tolkien fan and was very impressed with Peter Jackson’s cinematic production of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So, I’m now eagerly awaiting his next project, The Hobbit. Continue reading
The night is dark and the sun is gone,
Yet we know that the wheel turns on.
Through midnight’s hour, solid and dark,
Within our hearts there remains a spark.
Blessed be! Continue reading
Is Tebow mania at an end? Can it be that Not So Tiny Tim is now down for the count? Say it ain’t so, Denver. Continue reading
Lesbian Chic: Where Clothes and Cars Meet the Masses Continue reading
Christmas Quotes: the Good, the Bad, the Funny Continue reading
A lightly erotic fantasy Friday brought to you courtesy of Mrs. Emma Peel aka Diana Rigg. Mrs. Peel puts paid to those female eunuchs in the Robert Palmer dime-a-dozen mannequin music video. She’s simply irresistible. Continue reading
Once again, Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos pull out another comeback victory. Down 10 – 0 to the Chicago Bears, Tebow plowed down the field and threw a 10-yard pass for a touchdown with just over two minutes left in regulation play. A 59-yard field goal would tie the game. Despite the Bears winning the toss in overtime, a fumble gave the ball to the Broncos and another long field goal clinched the win. Continue reading