The comment I hear most often concerning Herman Cain’s presidential campaign is the argument that Mr. Cain can not be considered a viable candidate for the highest office in the land because he has never held a political office. Well, after handily winning the straw poll in Florida, maybe it’s time for everyone to take another long hard look at this self-made man from Memphis, Tennessee. And as for that lack of a political hack track record, well, I’ll let Mr. Cain respond to that dismissive rationale in his own words.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Texas Synagogue Terrorist's Brother Says He 'Was Suffering from Mental Health Issues'
- U.K. Police Arrest Two Teens in Connection to Texas Synagogue Hostage-Taking
- Report: Ted Lieu Vacationed in Bermuda During 'Build Back Better' Vote
- Report-- Trump Bashes Ron DeSantis in Private: 'Dull Personality'
- ‘Red-Handed’ Contains 1,093 Endnotes, No Unnamed Sources