The comment I hear most often concerning Herman Cain’s presidential campaign is the argument that Mr. Cain can not be considered a viable candidate for the highest office in the land because he has never held a political office. Well, after handily winning the straw poll in Florida, maybe it’s time for everyone to take another long hard look at this self-made man from Memphis, Tennessee. And as for that lack of a political hack track record, well, I’ll let Mr. Cain respond to that dismissive rationale in his own words.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Netanyahu Pledges Strong, Zionist Government as He Awaits Election Results
- Tally of 91% of Israeli Vote Reportedly Shows Deadlocked Knesset
- Gamble Pays Off for Lieberman, Who Becomes Israeli Kingmaker
- New York Times Fact Checker Used Racist, Homophobic Slurs on Twitter
- Police: Democratic Donor Ed Buck Arrested — Drug Fetish 'Nearly Killed a Third Victim'