The comment I hear most often concerning Herman Cain’s presidential campaign is the argument that Mr. Cain can not be considered a viable candidate for the highest office in the land because he has never held a political office. Well, after handily winning the straw poll in Florida, maybe it’s time for everyone to take another long hard look at this self-made man from Memphis, Tennessee. And as for that lack of a political hack track record, well, I’ll let Mr. Cain respond to that dismissive rationale in his own words.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Congress Releases the $1.3 Trillion, 2,232-Page Omnibus Spending Bill
- Sen. John Kennedy on the Omnibus: ‘This Is a Great Dane-Sized Whiz Down the Leg of Every Taxpayer’
- Billionaire Koch Execs to GOP Leadership: ‘Seize’ Spending Bill to Give DACA Illegal Aliens Amnesty
- Ann Coulter: Give Me Your Dreamers …
- Amy Schumer to Headline Gun Control March in L.A.