- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Ann Coulter: A Health Care Plan so Simple, Even a Republican Can Understand!
- Fmr Obama Official Reveals Pre-Inauguration Effort to Gather Intel on Incoming Trump Team
- Exclusive—Gov. Tom Ridge on Opioids: ‘It’s a Supply and Demand Problem; You Have to Attack Both’
- Exclusive–Congressman Massie: ‘We Need to Audit the Fed, It’s a Creature of the Swamp’
- Hillary Clinton: Sean Spicer Guilty of ‘Everyday Sexism’ (VIDEO)
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Despite the 24-hour full force coverage of what was billed as one of the most deadly, once-in-a-lifetime tragical events ever to hit the Delaware Valley, Hurricane Irene, a Category 1, repeat, a Category ONE hurricane has caused no major power outages, no overturned cars, no real property damage, no mass destruction, and thankfully, no deaths. But despite the obvious fact that this over-hyped man-made weather extravaganza has failed to deliver on its doomsday pronouncements, the overpaid Talking Headaches here in the Philadelphia metro area continue with the disaster deception. Continue reading
It is now 7:30 PM on Saturday and the citizens of the Philadelphia metropolitan area are awaiting the howling winds and torrential rains of Hurricane Irene. There is also a tornado warning for Kent and Sussex counties down in the state of Delaware adding to the already tight tensions of this wild weekend evening. And with all the super hyper media coverage playing non-stop over the local airwaves, it surely seems that Armageddon is heading our way. Continue reading
Just when you thought that America was descending into the nether depths of Marxist madness and just when you were ready to surrender any hope of ever resuscitating your badly battered 401k, there appears on the happy horizon of gastric goodness a conciliatory sop for your baleful Obama blues: The Triple Double Oreo has arrived. And all is now well with the world. Enjoy! Continue reading