- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- The Six Senate Republicans Who Flip-flopped in Favor of Obamacare
- Report: Steve Bannon Wants to Hike Taxes on the Very Rich to 44 Percent
- Transitioning Transgender Soldiers’ Medical Expenses 14 Times Higher than Average
- 4 Gary Cohn Scandals That Could Kill His Nomination to Run the Federal Reserve
- Exclusive — Ronna Romney McDaniel: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Must Testify Before Congress on IT Staffer
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Within the last week, two lesbian-authored blogs have been unmasked as nothing more than exotic window dressing for the strangely underhanded schemes of attention-seeking straight men. Continue reading
With acts of violence against gay men significantly on the rise in the UK, especially within the ethnically diverse inter-city areas, the organized gay community has turned a belligerently blind eye to the source of those physical attacks. Not only has Gay Inc. in Great Britain refused to point the accusing finger of fault at the obvious culprits, but the haughty Gay Grandees have also harassed those who would dare speak truth to the queer multicultural pawns who pander to progressivism. Continue reading