- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Flynn: Before Socialism Collapsed Behind the Iron Curtain, It Failed Near Plymouth Rock
- Watch: Pastor Mark Burns Emphasizes the Importance of Grace in Analyzing Evangelical Support for Roy Moore
- Dyson: Trump ‘Rises Every Morning’ ‘To Excrete the Feces of His Moral Depravity’
- Philadelphia Mayor: Trump ‘Is a Bully,’ ‘Punk’ — His ‘Family Didn’t Do a Good Job Raising That Guy’
- The Nuclear Option: Trump Proves Himself a Fearless Warrior Sticking with Moore
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Nick DiPaolo is a conservative comedian and radio talkshow host who is best known for his infamous stand-up routines. He is at his satirical best in the small crowded comedy club environment where his uncensored truth to power monologues take on the prissy progressive establishment. Continue reading
The world of garbage art is now a little less trashier. On Palm Sunday in the city of Avignon, France, the Piss Christ exhibit, a depiction of a crucifix immersed in a urine-filled glass, was vandalized by several young men armed with a hammer and a screwdriver. The plexiglass shield protecting the anti-Christian display was smashed and the photograph slashed. Continue reading
Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged, Part I, is now playing at movie theaters throughout the country. The film premiered in DC the other night and several of the actors were on hand to mark its debut. Below is a clip from PJTV that includes scenes from the movies and well as quicky interviews with two of the actors in the film. Take note of the actors’ comments Continue reading