- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Stacey Abrams: 'The Insurrection Is Continuing' with Republican Voting Laws -- 'This Is Not Hyperbole'
- Husband of Ashli Babbitt's Attorney Ties Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Babbitt to Same Officer Who Left Firearm in Bathroom Unattended
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Vows to Veto Every Pro-Life Bill, ‘Every Time’
- Democrats Block Motion to Stop Kamala Harris Travel Funds Until She Visits Southern Border
- Whitehouse: Now Is 'the Right Time' for Breyer to Retire
- ‘Toothless, All Of Them’: Dagen McDowell Mocks G-7 Members Posing For Photos Instead Of Demanding Answers From China
- REPORT: US Investigating ‘Imminent Radiological Threat’ After Chinese Nuclear Plant Leak
- Authorities Find Thousands Of Bones Under Suspected Serial Killer’s Home After He Allegedly Butchered A Cop’s Wife
Monthly Archives: March 2011
After over 40 years in exile, ROTC returns to Harvard! Harvard President, Drew Gilpin Faust announced that Harvard is poised to sign an agreement today that will bring back the Navy ROTC program to their Ivy League campus. Continue reading →
The state of Maryland was poised to legalize same-sex marriage but it appears that the congratulatory champagne corks were popped a bit prematurely. Thought to be a virtual shoe-in when introduced in the Democratic controlled Maryland legislature, the gay marriage bill may now be headed for an unexpected demise in the House Judicial Committee. Continue reading →
Additional charges have been brought against Bradley Manning, the Army Intelligence Analyst accused of giving thousands of classified documents to WikiLeaks, that so-called non-profit media organization whose creepy Editor-in-Chief, Julian Assange, is facing a few slime ball accusations of his own. Continue reading →
The Stanford Conservative Society has launched a petition in support of the return of ROTC at Stanford University. The petition was launched on February 22nd and as of February 28th, the pro-ROTC sign-on had collected 812 signatures. Continue reading →
Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap between big cities at a single bound. Look to the pie-in-the-sky! It’s a car? It’s a plane? No, it’s Super Rail! Continue reading →