Sarah Palin was questioned in an interviewed on CBN News concerning the recent controversy over CPAC 2011 and its inclusion of GOProud as one of its sponsors. Ms. Sarah came out (excuse the pun) on the side of inclusion. After all, conferences are supposed to be about gathering information and engaging in healthy debate, right? Below are her comments on the topic.
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Project Veritas Undercover Investigation: CNN Producer Admits Network Hyping ‘Mostly Bullsh*t’ Trump-Russia Scandal for ‘Ratings’
- ‘FAKE NEWS!’ — Donald Trump Challenges CNN for ‘Phony Stories’
- Fox News’s Sean Hannity Calls for CNN’s Jeff Zucker to be Fired in Wake of Fake News Scandal
- Tucker Carlson: CNN ‘No Longer’ a News Organization — ‘It Is a Campaign With a Political Mission’
- CNN Battle with Sean Spicer Continues as He Shuts Out Jim Acosta