Sarah Palin was questioned in an interviewed on CBN News concerning the recent controversy over CPAC 2011 and its inclusion of GOProud as one of its sponsors. Ms. Sarah came out (excuse the pun) on the side of inclusion. After all, conferences are supposed to be about gathering information and engaging in healthy debate, right? Below are her comments on the topic.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden: ‘A Range of Programs’ Is Needed for Americans Not to ‘Pull the Trigger’
- Joe Biden Threatens Gun Brokers' Licenses Who Willfully Sell Guns that 'Commit Violent Crimes'
- Biden: No One Needs a Gun That Can Fire 'over 30, 40, 50, Even Up to 100 Rounds'
- President Biden: Second Amendment Had Limits from Day One
- Bipartisan Senators, Joe Biden Strike Infrastructure Deal