Sarah Palin was questioned in an interviewed on CBN News concerning the recent controversy over CPAC 2011 and its inclusion of GOProud as one of its sponsors. Ms. Sarah came out (excuse the pun) on the side of inclusion. After all, conferences are supposed to be about gathering information and engaging in healthy debate, right? Below are her comments on the topic.
- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Numbers Swell Overnight to 12K Migrants Detained Under Border Bridge in Texas
- By Withholding Regeneron, Biden Could Be Sentencing Black People to Death
- DeSantis Team: More than Half of Those Seeking Lifesaving Coronavirus Treatment 'Fully Vaccinated'
- Lowest Approval of Presidency for Joe Biden: Reuters Poll
- Joe Biden Leaving for Beach Vacation — Even as Americans Remain Stuck in Afghanistan