- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden's 2020 Party Platform Proposal Seeks to Abolish America's Suburban Communities
- Two Police Officers Ambushed, Murdered in Texas Border City
- Ford Motor Company Employees Call for End of Police Car Production
- Pinkerton: If the Viruses Keep Coming, Here’s How We Should Respond
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Supreme Court: ‘May Be No Issue More Important to the Life of the Nation than the Destiny’ of SCOTUS
- ‘Powerful Enough To Do Whatever We Want’: A Journalist’s Escape From Socialist Venezuela, Part 1
- Mexican University Professor Reportedly Arrested On Charges Of Chasing A Woman While Naked
- Turkey Decides To Turn Hagia Sophia Museum Into Mosque In Ruling That Christians Say Will ‘Fracture’ East And West
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Before we all break out the champagne in celebration of our abject jubilance over the so-called ‘democratic’ unrest that is spiraling Egypt into chaos, perhaps we should take a quick glance over our shoulders at the historical record on the freedom giving properties of revolutionary riots. Continue reading →
There is a revolution brewing out there in the nether world of online connection and its taking place in that once peaceful and proficient domain called Meetup.com. Continue reading →
Mister O’s TV ratings for his State of the Union Address took a dive on Tuesday evening when he advanced to the podium to pronounce his progressive manifesto for America. Continue reading →
The high water mark of last night’s State of the Union Address was reached, not by the man at the presidential helm supposedly leading our country through its economic and social challenges, but by a man who represents the grounded hope for a truly revitalized America. Meet Representative Paul Ryan, Republican Congressman from Wisconsin, the standard bearer for constitutional commonsense and reality-based governance. Continue reading →
Reverend Jackson tried to woo his audience at the 2011 Pennsylvania Progressive Summit yesterday in Pittsburgh by calling on the ever-faithful to follow their hungering hearts to the hillbilly havens of Appalachia. Continue reading →
Kermit Gosnell, the physician who has been charged with murder and sundry other offenses stemming from the abortion hellhole he ran in West Philadelphia, has been living a comfortable upper class lifestyle from his entrepreneurial venture. Continue reading →
GOProud, the organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians, announced today that Andrew Breitbart will be joining their Advisory Council. Continue reading →
Who would have thought in this day and age of self-indulgence, self-aggrandisement, and total self-absorption that the mainstream media could produce a film positively portraying traditional values. Continue reading →
Conservative teachers who are members of the Pennsylvania State Education Association, the largest teachers’ union in Pennsylvania, are hopping mad over the PSEA’s sponsorship of the PA Progressive Summit being held later this month in Pittsburgh. Continue reading →
Citing his refusal to be held hostage by a special interest group, Governor Paul LePage of Maine declined the NAACP’s invitation to attend their Martin Luther King ceremonies. Continue reading →
Over at BigJournalism.com, John Nolte voices an optimistic appraisal of New Media’s ability to counter the frontal attacks of the progressive old media mobsters. Continue reading →
The shootings in Tucson brought out the usual poison from that progressive mob of foam-at-the mouth fomentors of two-faced morality and phony outrage. Continue reading →
Mark your calendars! The PA Progressive Summit will be hosting their 2011 get together for all the Keystone state’s forward thinking revolutionary elite. Continue reading →
GOProud will once again be in attendance at the annual Conservatve Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington DC from February 10 – 12. This will be the second year that GOProud will be a full participant at this event. Continue reading →
If you want to know why Johnny still can’t read when he ‘graduates’ from high school, perhaps you should take a gander at the public school insanity known as Tenure. Continue reading →
With the advent of the 112th US Congress at hand and its presumed focus on that distended extravaganza called Obamacare , I thought it would be interesting to see how our Canadian cousins in the Land of the Enlightened Proletariat were getting along up there in universal healthcare heaven. Continue reading →
Everybody loves a winner. Oh yes, indeed they do. And for all those hidebound hero-worshipping hyenas who vicariously feed off the victories of America’s sports stars, there is no number of nefarious felonies that their icons can commit that will dampen their aggressive ardor. Continue reading →