- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Ann Coulter: A Health Care Plan so Simple, Even a Republican Can Understand!
- Fmr Obama Official Reveals Pre-Inauguration Effort to Gather Intel on Incoming Trump Team
- Exclusive—Gov. Tom Ridge on Opioids: ‘It’s a Supply and Demand Problem; You Have to Attack Both’
- Exclusive–Congressman Massie: ‘We Need to Audit the Fed, It’s a Creature of the Swamp’
- Hillary Clinton: Sean Spicer Guilty of ‘Everyday Sexism’ (VIDEO)
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Found this fantastically funny campaign ad that very aptly describes the egotistical right of entitlement head trip that is behind the write-in campaign of Princess Lisa Murkowski in the Alaska senatorial race. Continue reading →
Hundreds of members of the Islamic Defenders Front, a radical Muslim organization rabidly opposed to homosexuality, stormed the Dutch Cultural Center in Jakarta, Indonesia on Tuesday ripping down posters advertising upcoming gay/lesbian films scheduled to be shown during the annual Q Film Festival. Continue reading →
Where is the last place that you would expect to see a thumbs-up review of the controversial documentary film, Waiting for ‘Superman’? Continue reading →
Well, well, well. It seems that every once in a while the insulated elites of the academy, those glorious grandees who pontificate from on high, can manage to mentally connect with us lowly lizard-brained earthlings living in the real world. Continue reading →
Today, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued the results of a study conducted across 21 U.S. metropolitan areas that focused on gay and bisexual men and their rate of HIV infection. The CDC found that 1 in 5 gay men are infected with the HIV virus and almost half of them (44%) don’t know it. Continue reading →
When it comes to hating Israel, the academic Left can spew out the anti-semitic vitriol better than most Ku Klux Klan-ers. After all, their academic Jew-baiting is couched in progressive palaver, that noisome New Speak that allows educated elitists to demonize entire human populations with impunity. Continue reading →
GOProud has officially endorsed Republican Sean Bielat in the 4th District Congressional race in Massachusetts, effectively turning its back on the notorious incumbent, Barney Frank. Continue reading →
Another RINO bites the dust! Christine O’Donnell wins the Republican senatorial primary in Delaware in a stunning victory over Mike Castle. Continue reading →
Signs, signs, everywhere there’re signs. I traveled down to Washington DC over the weekend to attend the 9/12 March and also to meet my compatriot, Glen Amos and his wonderful wife, Wendy. Continue reading →
Never Forget! Continue reading →
Andrew McCarthy’s article in the New York Post on Thursday presented a scathingly concise analysis of the political and cultural chasm dividing the American progressive elite and the overwhelming majority of American citizens. Continue reading →
Join the Taxpayer March on Washington on September 12, 2010. Set the stage for the November Armageddon. Continue reading →
There is a disturbing trend of violence against gay men and lesbians in the Netherlands, a trend that continues to be ignored by the Left-leaning bureaucrats who naively adhere to their multicultural mantras. Continue reading →
How very sad that so many young gay men and too many of their older peers have such little respect for their bodies and their lives. Recent research conducted by scientists in Belgium indicate that young gay men continue to fuel the HIV epidemic. Continue reading →