- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- The Six Senate Republicans Who Flip-flopped in Favor of Obamacare
- Report: Steve Bannon Wants to Hike Taxes on the Very Rich to 44 Percent
- Transitioning Transgender Soldiers’ Medical Expenses 14 Times Higher than Average
- 4 Gary Cohn Scandals That Could Kill His Nomination to Run the Federal Reserve
- Exclusive — Ronna Romney McDaniel: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Must Testify Before Congress on IT Staffer
Monthly Archives: March 2010
The Department of Energy and Climate Change, a UK governmental agency created in 2008 to save the planet from the scourge of human habitation, believes that part of its mission is to dish out a daily dose of indoctrination to all the good little UK kiddies. Continue reading
The socialist utopia, sad to say, comes with a whopping price tag. I know that’s not what our American Lefties want to hear but those spoiled spongers should take a gander at the UK goose that is getting cooked by the United Kingdom’s dynasty of debt. Continue reading
Remember when sun power was all the rage, when the vaulted vision of alternative energy addicts was seen through the spectrum of solar slabs lambasting our US country side? Well, I’m sure the rainbow rays of El Sol still retain their bright spot on the green gauge of politically correct illumination. But now it seems the wafting waves of the wind have begun to outshine all that starry status. Continue reading