- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- American Airlines to Begin Furloughing 19,000 Workers After Pelosi Fails to Agree to Deal with Mnuchin
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims Trump Told Proud Boys to 'Stand Ready Based on the Outcome of the Election'
- Celebrities Accuse Trump of White Supremacy over 'Stand Back and Stand By' Comments
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Minnesota Rally
- 'Ideas Don't Burn Down Buildings' — Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden Calling Antifa 'An Idea'
Monthly Archives: January 2010
More severe job cuts are coming and the hard times are being felt across all industries for the most part. How bad will it get? Continue reading
Took a gander at HuffPo the other day to see what quaint inanities were percolating over there at Libtopia Central. And sure enough, there was a good selection of the feeble, inane, and just plain lame. But taking the first prize in the Huffpo Silliest Soliloquies Contest has to be Alec Baldwin for his Daffy Duck deconstruction of US energy policy.