- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mastrangelo: Answers to Italy's Complex Coronavirus Question
- Taiwan Donates 2M More Masks to the U.S. for Coronavirus Battle
- Schumer: Atkinson, Roosevelt Captain Fired for Speaking Truth to Power
- TX Gov. Abbott: We'll 'Dramatically Increase' Ability to Test Those Who May Be Immune
- Donald Trump Predicts 'Horrendous' Coronavirus Deaths in Coming Days
Monthly Archives: January 2010
More severe job cuts are coming and the hard times are being felt across all industries for the most part. How bad will it get? Continue reading
Took a gander at HuffPo the other day to see what quaint inanities were percolating over there at Libtopia Central. And sure enough, there was a good selection of the feeble, inane, and just plain lame. But taking the first prize in the Huffpo Silliest Soliloquies Contest has to be Alec Baldwin for his Daffy Duck deconstruction of US energy policy.