- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Time Magazine: Senate Republicans Finally Got Something Done. They Should Thank Steve Bannon
- Doug Jones: With Exception of College Football, There’s Hesitancy to Say ‘I’m From Alabama’
- NFL’s 2017 TV Ratings Slide Getting Worse, Not Better
- **Live Updates** ‘Stranger Things’ Child Star Quits Agency After Agent Accused of Abusing Minor… Report: Weinstein Slacking Off in Sex Rehab, LAPD Opens Weinstein Rape Investigation
- Fusion GPS Files Injunction to Quash Subpoena of Financial Records
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Terror Alert: CAIR, Council on American-Islamic Relations, will be conducting a seminar at the Downingtown Friends Meeting in Downingtown, Pennsylvania beginning on Thursday, January 7th. A demonstration is planned for 6:30 PM. Continue reading
What a difference a day makes! he snug coziness of a warm bed, the pleasure of watching goodhearted movies, the delicious taste of creamy chocolate, and the enchanted wonderment of falling snow as seen through my bedroom window–all of these special gifts of contentment have been replaced by the cold, stark reality of shoveling out from under. Continue reading
Sometimes it takes a mini blizzard to finally slow us down. After a work week of haste, hurry, and make it happen, how wonderful to be sitting all snug in my bed watching Christmas DVDs. Continue reading
Patriots give Obama a home town welcome on his tour of real America. Continue reading