— Conservative Lesbians —
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
Explore All Posts
Tag Archives: William Ayers
Vanessa Jean Louis, the President of the Frederick Douglass Foundation and a gutsy conservative activist, confronted the Left-wing terrorist William Ayers during one of his speaking engagements to the liberal faithful at Montclair State University in New Jersey. The event at Montclair was sponsored by the far Left group, Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). Continue reading →
Well, well, well. It seems that every once in a while the insulated elites of the academy, those glorious grandees who pontificate from on high, can manage to mentally connect with us lowly lizard-brained earthlings living in the real world. Continue reading →
The scheduled appearance of the aging home-grown bomber, William Ayers at the University of Pittsburgh, drew approximately 150 students all agog to hear the guru of progressive educational propaganda. Although this event sparked a few concern calls to the university, no protesters were on hand to greet the Left-wing Yuppi Terrorist. Continue reading →
The unrepentant Left-wing terrorist, William Ayers, will be the keynote speakers at the Spring Conference for the Council of Graduate Students in Education at the University of Pittsburgh on Friday, March 26th. Ayers was a member of the Weather Underground, a revolutionary terrorist group that was responsible for numerous bombings across the US back in the 1970s. Continue reading →