— Conservative Lesbians —
- Obesity Epidemic: It Ain’t the Fat
- Our Sub-Par President: The Poster War in Santa Monica
- UAW CarpetBaggers Tossed Out of Tennessee
- Ann Coulter Clobbers Wendy Davis
- Gay Child Porno Perv Gets Plea Deal
- Of Wendy Davis, Feminism, and Male-Minimizing
- Happy New Year! It’s 2014!
- Father Phil Comes Home to Duck Dynasty
- Merry Christmas!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift: Buy Her a Gun
- Gay ObamaCare Enrollment Video Features Crotches and Asses
- Duck Dynasty Rules!
- A Yuletide List of Blessings and Blunders
- Winter Solstice 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
Explore All Posts
- RT @YoungCons: For the last time... http://t.co/QEQAnYl4k9 1 week ago
- Anti-Gun Activists Want to Publicize Names of Gun Owners. Well, Two Can Play That Game #tcot #guns #guncontrol #ctot http://t.co/Pbetu3jq97 1 week ago
- "After the Election I'll have More Flexibility"--Russia Invades Ukraine, Obama Does Nothing. So That's What He Meant #tcot #Russia #Ukraine 1 week ago
- RT @SmallgGay: Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun torontosun.com/2012/11/16/gay… 1 week ago
- Gee, Palin was Right and Romney was Right...is the Left Laughing Now? #tcot #teaparty #foreignpolicy #lgbt 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Walter Reed
Anti-Christian multiculturalism is running amuck within the US military. In a memo dated September 14, 2011, the Commander of the newly consolidated Walter Reed National Military Medical Center effectively banned the bible and all other religious items from the facility during patient visits. This inane act of bureaucratic anti-religious bigotry was brought to public attention by Congressman Steve King from Iowa who lambasted the Navy from the House floor on Thursday. Remember, we’re talking about the sick and the wounded here, men and women who need the emotional support of their family, friends, and faith. Continue reading →