— Conservative Lesbians —
- Gosnell Guilty!
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism
- Women of the NRA—This Ain’t Your Old Man’s Outfit Anymore
- Paris Riots Protesting Gay Marriage
- Why Are the Majority of the Left’s Top Journalists Jewish?
- Bill Maher, the Boston Bombers, and the Hate Hustler
- The Boston Bombers and Kathy Boudin: A Tale of Three Terrorists
- Rush Limbaugh on Gay Marriage: Another Nugget of Stupidity
- Resurgence of Traditional Catholicism: The Latin Mass
- Valley Forge Park and the Blow Job Jamboree
- Abortionist Gosnell Goes on Trial—His Attorney Cries, Racism!
- Who Killed Swing Music? The Federal Government, That’s Who
- Judge Judy Confronts the Minority Hand-Out Hustle
- Raw Talk About Race
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Fat?
Explore All Posts
- Gosnell Guilty! Let Justice Roll Down Like Waters! #abortion #prochoice #lgbt #teaparty #conservative #tcot #lesbian 6 days ago
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism--Shuffle Along White Boy! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/11/col… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 1 week ago
- Women of the NRA--This Ain't Your Old Man's Outfit Anymore! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/02/wom… #nra #NRAAM #teaparty #tcot #lgbt 2 weeks ago
- RT @donsurber: @joshtpm Best headline when he was released yesterday: Elvis Has Left The Building 3 weeks ago
- Paris Riots Protest Gay Marriage--YOUNG Hit Streets for Tradition lesbianconservative.com/2013/04/24/par… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt #independents 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Walter Reed
Anti-Christian multiculturalism is running amuck within the US military. In a memo dated September 14, 2011, the Commander of the newly consolidated Walter Reed National Military Medical Center effectively banned the bible and all other religious items from the facility during patient visits. This inane act of bureaucratic anti-religious bigotry was brought to public attention by Congressman Steve King from Iowa who lambasted the Navy from the House floor on Thursday. Remember, we’re talking about the sick and the wounded here, men and women who need the emotional support of their family, friends, and faith. Continue reading →