— Conservative Lesbians —
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
Explore All Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Walter Reed
Anti-Christian multiculturalism is running amuck within the US military. In a memo dated September 14, 2011, the Commander of the newly consolidated Walter Reed National Military Medical Center effectively banned the bible and all other religious items from the facility during patient visits. This inane act of bureaucratic anti-religious bigotry was brought to public attention by Congressman Steve King from Iowa who lambasted the Navy from the House floor on Thursday. Remember, we’re talking about the sick and the wounded here, men and women who need the emotional support of their family, friends, and faith. Continue reading →