— Conservative Lesbians —
- A Father’s Day Refrain: Where Have All the Good Men Gone?
- Gang of Eight: Ted Cruz Cuts to the Chase
- Gay Marriage Protests in Paris Attract Hundreds of Thousands of Demonstrators
- Memorial Day 2013
- Guns and Gays Shaking Up Seattle
- Lois Lerner, IRS Enforcer, Smacked with a Personal Lawsuit
- Wake Up, You Multicultural Idiots!
- Gosnell Guilty!
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism
- Women of the NRA—This Ain’t Your Old Man’s Outfit Anymore
- Paris Riots Protesting Gay Marriage
- Why Are the Majority of the Left’s Top Journalists Jewish?
- Bill Maher, the Boston Bombers, and the Hate Hustler
- The Boston Bombers and Kathy Boudin: A Tale of Three Terrorists
- Rush Limbaugh on Gay Marriage: Another Nugget of Stupidity
Explore All Posts
- There are Times when the Best Foreign Policy in a Specific Conflict is NO INTERVENTION. #tcot #teaparty #conservative #gop 5 days ago
- Assad uses Chemical Weapons So We Should Ride into Syria on our White Horse and Save the Al-Qaeda-backed Rebels. Huh?? #tcot #teaparty #lgbt 5 days ago
- US Choice in Syria: Support the Secular Butcher or the Islamic Butchers. It's a No Win for Us #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 5 days ago
- Message to the Vatican: Forget Saving the World--Get Your OWN Act Together! #Catholic #Christian 5 days ago
- RT @SenTedCruz: "When I'm out of politics I'm going to run a business, it'll be called rent-a-spine." - Margaret Thatcher 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Veena Malik
Being a celebrity in Pakastan is no easy Islamic cake walk, especially if you’re a very attractive woman tip-toeing through the gaping millenial time warp that dominates this Muslim nation. Continue reading →