- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
Explore All Posts
- Twitter’s Restraint of Conservative Speech Is Why It Is Failing
- HuffPo: ‘Clinton Cash’ Revealed Hillary and Bill as ‘Money Predators’; Book Soon to be Used in Election
- Report: State Dept. Subpoenaed Clinton Foundation, Huma Abedin’s Records
- Donald Trump Pulls Attack Ad on Ted Cruz, Replacing with Positive Message
- Two U.S. Women with Zika Suffer Miscarriages
Tag Archives: Tom Corbett
Here in Pennsylvania today, I’ll be casting my ballot for Can’t-Do-Much-of-Anything Corbett, the pathetic Republican schmoe running for a second term as Governor. The big lummox is behind in the polls, so my vote will be in vain but I do my duty despite the despair. I can only shake my head in frustration and disgust at the Republican Party’s ability to continually dig up such no-name, do-nothing dinosaur dolts. Thanks to their ineptitude and stupidity, Pennsylvanians will be saddled with an Obama-loving, Left-wing loon. The good old Republican party, shooting itself in the foot once again. Continue reading →
Many special interest groups within Pennsylvania are still reeling from Governor Tom Corbett’s proposed budget cuts that will dramatically impact many of these complacent institutions and organizations within the state. For far too long, these groups have been getting their greedy little palms greased each and every time they echoed their poor me pleas through the exulted halls of our Democrat controlled state house. Continue reading →
Six Pennsylvania state employees who were responsible for the oversight of the abortion ‘clinic’ run by Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist now facing murder charges, are no longer collecting paychecks. Continue reading →