- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
Explore All Posts
- Hillary Clinton Top Six Campaign Staffers Are All White Men
- ‘Height of Elitism’: Jake Tapper Rips Anti-Trump HuffPo, Daily News Headlines
- CBC’s Barbara Lee Refuses to Endorse Hillary
- Lena Dunham Taking ‘Rest’ from Press Tour
- Spielberg Blasts #OscarsSoWhite: ‘No Inherent or Dormant Racism’ in the Academy
Tag Archives: telegraph
Janet Daly is a political commentator and writer whose articles appear in the UK Daily Telegraph. Daly has an intersting personal history and her intellectual journey from a UC Berkeley radical to an expatriate conservative living in the UK reads as a modern day Pilgrim’s Progress. Continue reading →
Is Hollywood having a hype hemorrhage? Have the hawkers of multicultural homage stroked out from too much politically correct cholesterol? Continue reading →
The Tea Party Movement has caught the attention of some of our cousins in the UK. The UK Telegraph, in a brief article today, announced the official launch of the British Tea Party Movement on Saturday, February 27th in the Brighton home of Daniel Hannon, journalist. Continue reading →
I love it when the UK media graces us with its attention–all those puffed-up pontifications on American culture voiced in that snooty look-down-their-nose tone they do so well. But what sticks in the gut with this article, and most other communiques from the land of aristocratic socialism, is the patronizing school principal chastisement coming from a Brit journalist who seems to have forgotten the multicultural mess brewing in his own backyard. Continue reading →