— Conservative Lesbians —
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
- The 50th Anniversary of the Death of C. S. Lewis
- Veterans Day and the Price of Freedom
- You Lie! Congressman Joe Wilson Got It Right
- Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer
- What If You Gave a Shut-Down and Nobody Cared?
- Matthew Shepard Murder—Not a Hate Crime After All
- Barack Obama: The Emily Litella of our Time
- 9/11: Never Forget!
- Blow Jobbers Nabbed at Valley Forge Park
- The Syrian Rebels: Oh, Those Madcap Muslims!
- Rush Limbaugh, Children’s Author?
- Mark Levin: The Liberty Amendments
- Weiner’s Wife: Another Feminist Fraud
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts the Race Baiters
Explore All Posts
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 4-Year Anniversary to The Lesbian Conservative 1 week ago
- Amish Routinely Harassed but No Media Outrage. See What Happens when you're the 'Wrong' Minority. #tcot #teaparty #lgbt #conservative 1 week ago
- Forget the Phony Camelot Hype--It's the 50th Anniversary of the Death of CS Lewis lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/21/50t… #tcot #conservative #lgbt 2 weeks ago
- You Lie! Joe Wilson Got it Right lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/09/you… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeromeEHudson: I’ve noticed a lot of dead unicorns this week. But not a single word from PETA. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: telegraph
Janet Daly is a political commentator and writer whose articles appear in the UK Daily Telegraph. Daly has an intersting personal history and her intellectual journey from a UC Berkeley radical to an expatriate conservative living in the UK reads as a modern day Pilgrim’s Progress. Continue reading →
Is Hollywood having a hype hemorrhage? Have the hawkers of multicultural homage stroked out from too much politically correct cholesterol? Continue reading →
The Tea Party Movement has caught the attention of some of our cousins in the UK. The UK Telegraph, in a brief article today, announced the official launch of the British Tea Party Movement on Saturday, February 27th in the Brighton home of Daniel Hannon, journalist. Continue reading →
I love it when the UK media graces us with its attention–all those puffed-up pontifications on American culture voiced in that snooty look-down-their-nose tone they do so well. But what sticks in the gut with this article, and most other communiques from the land of aristocratic socialism, is the patronizing school principal chastisement coming from a Brit journalist who seems to have forgotten the multicultural mess brewing in his own backyard. Continue reading →