- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Ted Kennedy’s America: 50 Years After the Law That Changed Everything
- Marco Rubio Lends Support to Anti-Cop Rhetoric, Black Lives Matter Seeks Meeting
- Donald Trump Storms Tennessee to Push Second Amendment Protection Plan After Oregon Shooting
- Obama Goes Beyond Mere Gun Control, Hints at Confiscation
- Breitbart Editor Ejected From Amber Rose Slut Walk By Police
Tag Archives: TastyKake
With the Hostess Baking Company filing for bankruptcy back in January and with the Teamsters Union fighting every maneuver by this corporate confectionery to modify their puffed up pensions, the fate of America’s sweet tooth is hanging precariously in the balance. Twinkies and Drake’s Cakes may soon be no more. Continue reading