- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- ‘Enough Is Enough’: Obama Demands More Gun Control After Colorado Shooting
- In the Coming Wave of DC Media Hate, Pro-Life Voices Must Grow Louder
- **Update** Shooting at CO Springs Planned Parenthood; 3 Killed, Suspect Surrenders
- Planned Parenthood: ‘Extremists Creating a Poisonous Environment That Feeds Domestic Terrorism in This Country’
- The Democrats’ Death Wish: The Disappearing Destiny of the Donkey Party
Tag Archives: TastyKake
With the Hostess Baking Company filing for bankruptcy back in January and with the Teamsters Union fighting every maneuver by this corporate confectionery to modify their puffed up pensions, the fate of America’s sweet tooth is hanging precariously in the balance. Twinkies and Drake’s Cakes may soon be no more. Continue reading