— Conservative Lesbians —
- Gosnell Guilty!
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism
- Women of the NRA—This Ain’t Your Old Man’s Outfit Anymore
- Paris Riots Protesting Gay Marriage
- Why Are the Majority of the Left’s Top Journalists Jewish?
- Bill Maher, the Boston Bombers, and the Hate Hustler
- The Boston Bombers and Kathy Boudin: A Tale of Three Terrorists
- Rush Limbaugh on Gay Marriage: Another Nugget of Stupidity
- Resurgence of Traditional Catholicism: The Latin Mass
- Valley Forge Park and the Blow Job Jamboree
- Abortionist Gosnell Goes on Trial—His Attorney Cries, Racism!
- Who Killed Swing Music? The Federal Government, That’s Who
- Judge Judy Confronts the Minority Hand-Out Hustle
- Raw Talk About Race
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Fat?
Explore All Posts
- Gosnell Guilty! Let Justice Roll Down Like Waters! #abortion #prochoice #lgbt #teaparty #conservative #tcot #lesbian 5 days ago
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism--Shuffle Along White Boy! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/11/col… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 1 week ago
- Women of the NRA--This Ain't Your Old Man's Outfit Anymore! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/02/wom… #nra #NRAAM #teaparty #tcot #lgbt 2 weeks ago
- RT @donsurber: @joshtpm Best headline when he was released yesterday: Elvis Has Left The Building 3 weeks ago
- Paris Riots Protest Gay Marriage--YOUNG Hit Streets for Tradition lesbianconservative.com/2013/04/24/par… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt #independents 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Tammy Bruce
If you’re looking for an easy to read but solid summary of the Left’s cultural shenanigans and the devastating effects of its war on America’s psyche, then I would wholeheartedly recommend Tammy Bruce’s scathing polemic, The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left’s Assault on our Culture and Values. As the snotty review of her book by Publishers’ Weekly back in 2003 correctly states, Ms. Bruce rips into the progressive gurus and their phony catechism of moral chaos. Continue reading →
GOProud, the national organization representing gay and lesbian conservatives, announced that Ann Coulter will headline their first annual HomoCon event in New York City on Saturday, September 25th. Continue reading →