- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Starbucks Red Cup Controversy Sparks Politically Incorrect Christmas Spin-Off
- Don’t Conflate Migration And Security – But DO Mix Up Climate Change And Terror, Demand Lefties In Paris
- Obama At Climate Summit: Reject Terrorism By Saving The Planet From Global Warming
- Twelve Reasons Why The Paris Climate Talks Are A Total Waste
- 2015 Paris Climate Conference: Another Bad Deal for America
Tag Archives: population
For a great analysis of what the social welfare state has in store for us here in the USA, read Mark Steyn’s article in the Washington Post. A cut to the chase, in your face primer on the hard realities of the hand-out happy entitlement mentality. Continue reading →