- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- ‘Clock Boy’ Ahmed Makes it to Mecca with Saudi Funds and Pushes U.S. ‘Islamophobia’ Narrative
- German Migrants Sue Asylum Centre For Not Giving Them Money Fast Enough
- Bernie Sanders Gets Second Congressional Endorsement
- At Dem Debate, Bernie Sanders Bets on Red
- Steve Wynn: ‘There is a Chance’ I Could Support Hillary Clinton
Tag Archives: patriarchy
If it’s March, then it must be Women’s History Month, that once a year sop to the preselected sorority of properly vetted vamps and vixens who successfully jettisoned the patriarchal drag of gender stereotyping. A slivered and slanted celebration, indeed! Continue reading →