- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Team Cruz Hammers Liberals’ ‘Enablers in the Media’ for Helping Keep Amnesty Alive, Border Security Dead
- Domestic Manufacturers Launch Ads Against Trans-Pacific Trade Deal on Capitol Hill
- Ted Cruz: ‘Overwhelming Majority of Violent Criminals are Democrats’
- Hillary Clinton Exploits Planned Parenthood Shooting at Boozy ‘Women for Hillary’ Event
- Hillary State Department Official: ‘I Fully Understand’ Why You Don’t Share Information on Email
Tag Archives: patriarchy
If it’s March, then it must be Women’s History Month, that once a year sop to the preselected sorority of properly vetted vamps and vixens who successfully jettisoned the patriarchal drag of gender stereotyping. A slivered and slanted celebration, indeed! Continue reading →