- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- UPenn Professor Anthea Butler: Brain-Surgeon Ben Carson Deserves ‘Coon of the Year’ Award
- Watch: Ben Carson Stands Up for Pro-Life Movement on ‘The View’
- Gov. Huntsman Tweet-Jabs Chaffetz; ‘Power Hungry,’ ‘Self-Promoter’
- Toys ‘R’ Us Forces U.S. College Grads To Train Their H-1B Foreign Replacements
- REPORT: Some Urge Hillary Clinton To Give up On New Hampshire
Tag Archives: palestinians
In the West Bank settlement of Itamar, five members of the Fogel family were stabbed to death on Friday while they slept in their beds. Udi Fogel, 36, his wife Ruth, 35, and their sons, Yoave, 11 years old and Elad, 4 years old, and their infant daughter, Hadas, 3 months old. The infant girl’s throat was slashed. Continue reading →
Elton John performed at the Ramat Gan Stadium in Tel Aviv on Thursday evening, playing to an audience of over 50,000 screaming fans. Defying the Left-wing entertainment industry’s call to boycott Israel, John defiantly pumped his fist in protest, proclaiming: Ain’t nothing gonna stop us from coming, baby! Continue reading →
The Victim Game is the most popular past time of Western civilization. And although the rules of the game are pretty standard, the sweet plum of Victim status can be a fickle and fleeting political prize.