- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Syrian Refugees Have Been Resettled In 36 States, Most In CA,TX, MI
- Rep. Blackburn: Office Of Refugee Resettlement Not Being Honest Or Truthful
- Sheriff Arpaio’s Volunteer Posse Kicks-off Holiday Watch, Vow to Take on Terrorists
- Donald Trump Taunts CNN: I Won’t Participate in Next Debate Unless You Pay Me $5 Million
- Ted Cruz: Rubio & Hillary Have an Identically Disastrous Foreign Policy Record
Tag Archives: Oprah Winfrey
After only five months on the air, The Rosie Show has gone the same way as so many other rebooted and reworked network nightmares. Hustled into production as a supposed show-stopper that would miraculously pull Oprah Winfrey’s tanking cable enterprise out of the financial red, The Rosie Show did indeed prove to be the slam dunk dud that brought to a screeching halt the latest on-air venture of the big-boned and big-mouthed multimillionaire, Rosie O’Donnell. Continue reading →