- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
Tag Archives: Ninja
When out on the town for a day of violence and destruction, the aspiring young anarchist must be decked out in duds that are indicative of his or her May Day best. For after all, couture for the counter-culture elite is an important part of the provocative image of manufactured mayhem that hopefully will elicit both fear and admiration from the gaping Goobers safely sitting on the political sidelines. Continue reading →