— Conservative Lesbians —
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
- May Day: Victims of Communism Day
- Stamps Celebrating Gay SadoMasochism—No Licking Required
Explore All Posts
- NAACP Leader: “It’s Not Fair” to Blame Top Democrats for Execution Murders of Two NYPD Officers (Video)
- Police Officer & Father of 6 Children Brutally Murdered in Florida – Ex-Con Arrested (Video)
- NYC Police Union Leader Patrick Lynch: There’s “Blood on the Hands” of the Mayor in the Officers’ Deaths (Video)
Tag Archives: Newt Gingrich
The highlight of the Arizona Republican debate was the Newt Gingrich media smack down. CNN’s John King thought he’d help along the Obama administration with their 2012 campaign strategy by strumming on that old birth control banjo. But Mr. King didn’t quite expect the feisty sing-a-long that he got from Mr. Gingrich. Continue reading →
After winning 47.6% of the vote in Nevada and with Gingrich, Paul, and Santorum straggling across the finish line well behind the frontrunner, I think it’s pretty clear who will turn out to be the Republican nominee for President. Continue reading →
After hearing all the hype about Donald Trump gearing up to endorse Newt Gingrich, it now appears that Trump is ready to throw his weight behind Mitt Romney. Continue reading →
The last poll taken before the Florida primary shows Mitt Romney pulling way ahead of the competition. Continue reading →
Since there has been a lot of talk lately about the spouses of presidential candidates and since that chatter seems to have been mostly concerned with Mr. Newt’s three lady loves, I thought it would be nice to take a look at the marriage of Ann and Mitt Romney. Continue reading →
Marianne Gingrich, ex-wife of Newt Gingrich, and the second spouse of the former Speaker in his current run of three, just had to get her mug on national TV to sing out her farewell song about the man who done her wrong. And while the motives of ABC in airing this piece of pathetic political soap opera are obvious, the personal agenda of Mrs. Marianne is a little less than clear. Of course, she wanted to wreak revenge for Gingrich’s unfaithfulness and hopefully spoil her ex-husband’s chances of winning the Republican nomination. But this lady’s sorry gotcha exposé really fell far short of anything devastating in this jaded day and age. Muddled Marianne came off like a bitter shrew in this interview, a sad loser still brooding over a man who dumped her long ago. A big yawn for ABC’s American audience. Continue reading →
As second-rate sportscasters across the USA mock Tim Tebow for the public expression of his Christian faith and while the smug secular news media serve as fawning apologists for Muslim mayhem, there is one Republican candidate bringing them all to book for their blatant anti-Christian bias. Continue reading →
The current agitation over Ann Coulter’s scheduled stint at the upcoming Left-whack extravaganza sponsored by GOProud, the national organization representing conservative gays and lesbians, offers a teachable moment for all of us concerted patriots intent on taking back America. Continue reading →