- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Returns to Core Populist Nationalism in Last Pitch to New Hampshire Before Primaries in Packed Stadium
- Battle, New Hampshire — Dixville Notch: Kasich 3, Trump 2; Sanders 4, Clinton 0
- Jeb! Surges as Candidates Race to Finish Line in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire’s Many Late-Deciders Shift GOP Rankings in Final Hours
- Ted Cruz Protests Iran Deal, Blocks State Dept Nominees for Third Time in Week
Tag Archives: New England Patriots
Oh Tim, we had such high hopes and aspirations and thought maybe, just maybe, the Broncos would end up in the Super Bowl. But we really can’t complain, for after all, you gave your team and all us football fans such a great season. We’re looking forward to the next go round, so keep the faith, buddy! Continue reading