- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- No, the Islamic State Will Not Be Defeated — and if It Is, We Still Lose
- Arrests at Protests over Chicago Police Video
- Chicago Police Release Video of Teen’s Shooting Death
- Sen. Sessions Reveals 12 Refugee Jihadis, Hopes To Shrink Obama’s 2016 Refugee Budget
- EXCLUSIVE: The Media Is Wrong, White Student Unions Are not ‘Hoaxes’ Created by Racists
Tag Archives: NCAA
The University of North Dakota and the citizens of the Great Plains state are resuming their fight to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname for the university’s athletic teams. Defying the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) which had threatened the university with sanctions unless it discarded the Fighting Sioux name, logo, and mascot, the college and its supporters, which includes the Spirit Lake Sioux Indian tribe, are attempting to win the day through a state-wide referendum. Continue reading →