- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
Explore All Posts
- Video: 1,400 American Workers Outraged as Company Informs Them It’s Sending Their Jobs to Mexico
- Fmr. Black Caucus Chair Barbara Lee Not Backing Hillary Clinton
- National Poll: Bernie Sanders Only -7 Points Behind Hillary Clinton
- Trump Jumps to 44% Nationally, Rubio Drops to 10%
- Jim Gilmore Suspends His Presidential Campaign
Tag Archives: NCAA
The University of North Dakota and the citizens of the Great Plains state are resuming their fight to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname for the university’s athletic teams. Defying the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) which had threatened the university with sanctions unless it discarded the Fighting Sioux name, logo, and mascot, the college and its supporters, which includes the Spirit Lake Sioux Indian tribe, are attempting to win the day through a state-wide referendum. Continue reading →