— Conservative Lesbians —
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
Explore All Posts
Tag Archives: NCAA
The University of North Dakota and the citizens of the Great Plains state are resuming their fight to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname for the university’s athletic teams. Defying the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) which had threatened the university with sanctions unless it discarded the Fighting Sioux name, logo, and mascot, the college and its supporters, which includes the Spirit Lake Sioux Indian tribe, are attempting to win the day through a state-wide referendum. Continue reading →