— Conservative Lesbians —
- Obesity Epidemic: It Ain’t the Fat
- Our Sub-Par President: The Poster War in Santa Monica
- UAW CarpetBaggers Tossed Out of Tennessee
- Ann Coulter Clobbers Wendy Davis
- Gay Child Porno Perv Gets Plea Deal
- Of Wendy Davis, Feminism, and Male-Minimizing
- Happy New Year! It’s 2014!
- Father Phil Comes Home to Duck Dynasty
- Merry Christmas!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift: Buy Her a Gun
- Gay ObamaCare Enrollment Video Features Crotches and Asses
- Duck Dynasty Rules!
- A Yuletide List of Blessings and Blunders
- Winter Solstice 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
Explore All Posts
- RT @YoungCons: For the last time... http://t.co/QEQAnYl4k9 1 week ago
- Anti-Gun Activists Want to Publicize Names of Gun Owners. Well, Two Can Play That Game #tcot #guns #guncontrol #ctot http://t.co/Pbetu3jq97 1 week ago
- "After the Election I'll have More Flexibility"--Russia Invades Ukraine, Obama Does Nothing. So That's What He Meant #tcot #Russia #Ukraine 1 week ago
- RT @SmallgGay: Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun torontosun.com/2012/11/16/gay… 1 week ago
- Gee, Palin was Right and Romney was Right...is the Left Laughing Now? #tcot #teaparty #foreignpolicy #lgbt 1 week ago
Tag Archives: NCAA
The University of North Dakota and the citizens of the Great Plains state are resuming their fight to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname for the university’s athletic teams. Defying the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) which had threatened the university with sanctions unless it discarded the Fighting Sioux name, logo, and mascot, the college and its supporters, which includes the Spirit Lake Sioux Indian tribe, are attempting to win the day through a state-wide referendum. Continue reading →