— Conservative Lesbians —
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
- May Day: Victims of Communism Day
- Stamps Celebrating Gay SadoMasochism—No Licking Required
Explore All Posts
Tag Archives: Millennials
Nancy Keenan, the President of NARAL Pro-Choice, is stepping down from her position at the end of the year. Keenan has been in the head honcho role at this abortion free-for-all organization since 2004 and during her tenure has witnessed a distinct lack of enthusiasm among the younger generation for the abortion-on-demand cultural crusade. Continue reading →