- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Dr. Ben Carson Outlines Syria Strategy To Weaken Both ISIS And Assad
- Obama Squeezes Republicans’ Throats on Defense Spending
- Gun Control Truthers: Carson Attacks Prove Media Prefer Schoolchildren Helpless and Dead
- John Kasich: ‘God Bless’ Illegal Immigrants
- Illegal Aliens Complain About Racial Profiling in Jail
Tag Archives: LED
Hark! What light through yonder window breaks? Well, if Republican Senator, Mike Enzi has his way, it won’t just be the rays of LED light bulbs shining through the welcoming windows of America’s homes. With republicans feeling their ornery oats this congressional session, the incandescent light bulb just might continue to brighten up our lives. Continue reading →