— Conservative Lesbians —
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
- May Day: Victims of Communism Day
- Stamps Celebrating Gay SadoMasochism—No Licking Required
- Al Sharpton’s Theme Song
- Range War in Nevada: The Feds Go Ferocious
- Dump Firefox—Choose Pale Moon
Explore All Posts
Tag Archives: LED
Hark! What light through yonder window breaks? Well, if Republican Senator, Mike Enzi has his way, it won’t just be the rays of LED light bulbs shining through the welcoming windows of America’s homes. With republicans feeling their ornery oats this congressional session, the incandescent light bulb just might continue to brighten up our lives. Continue reading →