- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
Explore All Posts
- Beyoncé Super Bowl Performance Pays Tribute to Black Panthers
- Donald Trump Jr.: Bush Family ‘Used Eminent Domain’ For Texas Rangers Stadium
- Exclusive — Jeb Bush: Marco Rubio’s Bad Debate Performance Proves Hillary Clinton Would ‘Scrape The Bark Off’ Him
- GOP Debate: Best Night for ABC In 14 Years, Beats Fox News
- WATCH: Al Jazeera ADMITS Editing Tommy Robinson Interview To EXCLUDE Criticism of Muhammed, Claims ‘Not Acceptable Broadcasting Standard’
Tag Archives: LED
Hark! What light through yonder window breaks? Well, if Republican Senator, Mike Enzi has his way, it won’t just be the rays of LED light bulbs shining through the welcoming windows of America’s homes. With republicans feeling their ornery oats this congressional session, the incandescent light bulb just might continue to brighten up our lives. Continue reading →