- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Team Cruz Hammers Liberals’ ‘Enablers in the Media’ for Helping Keep Amnesty Alive, Border Security Dead
- Domestic Manufacturers Launch Ads Against Trans-Pacific Trade Deal on Capitol Hill
- Ted Cruz: ‘Overwhelming Majority of Violent Criminals are Democrats’
- Hillary Clinton Exploits Planned Parenthood Shooting at Boozy ‘Women for Hillary’ Event
- Hillary State Department Official: ‘I Fully Understand’ Why You Don’t Share Information on Email
Tag Archives: LED
Hark! What light through yonder window breaks? Well, if Republican Senator, Mike Enzi has his way, it won’t just be the rays of LED light bulbs shining through the welcoming windows of America’s homes. With republicans feeling their ornery oats this congressional session, the incandescent light bulb just might continue to brighten up our lives. Continue reading →