— Conservative Lesbians —
- Obesity Epidemic: It Ain’t the Fat
- Our Sub-Par President: The Poster War in Santa Monica
- UAW CarpetBaggers Tossed Out of Tennessee
- Ann Coulter Clobbers Wendy Davis
- Gay Child Porno Perv Gets Plea Deal
- Of Wendy Davis, Feminism, and Male-Minimizing
- Happy New Year! It’s 2014!
- Father Phil Comes Home to Duck Dynasty
- Merry Christmas!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift: Buy Her a Gun
- Gay ObamaCare Enrollment Video Features Crotches and Asses
- Duck Dynasty Rules!
- A Yuletide List of Blessings and Blunders
- Winter Solstice 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
Explore All Posts
- RT @YoungCons: For the last time... http://t.co/QEQAnYl4k9 5 days ago
- Anti-Gun Activists Want to Publicize Names of Gun Owners. Well, Two Can Play That Game #tcot #guns #guncontrol #ctot http://t.co/Pbetu3jq97 6 days ago
- "After the Election I'll have More Flexibility"--Russia Invades Ukraine, Obama Does Nothing. So That's What He Meant #tcot #Russia #Ukraine 1 week ago
- RT @SmallgGay: Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun torontosun.com/2012/11/16/gay… 1 week ago
- Gee, Palin was Right and Romney was Right...is the Left Laughing Now? #tcot #teaparty #foreignpolicy #lgbt 1 week ago
Tag Archives: lawsuit
Now this is the way to fight back—using the legal system to go after those who have misused their position and abused their power. You don’t just sue the IRS, you go after the individual movers and shakers as well as all their willing Democrat dupes and you make them pay one hell of a life-jerking price for daring to keep you out of the game.
The Left has cultivated the non-for-profit arena as a fighting force in its cultural War on America for well over 40 years now. They clearly have understood the clout that comes from tax-free donations and government grants. When our Republic-loving Rip van Winkles finally awoke from their decades long senile snore with the eye-opening passage of ObamaCare, they too caught on to the political sense/cents to be had in the power of organized grassroots groups. Continue reading →
Poor pitiful Howard Stern. What’s a multimillionaire shock jock to do when his grab for more financial goodies goes awry? The other day, Stern’s lawsuit against Sirius/XM was summarily thrown out of court by a New York State Supreme Court judge. Continue reading →
The Milwaukee teachers’ union finally admitted defeat and agreed to drop it’s lawsuit against the school board for its failure to fund the erectile dysfunction drug, Viagra. After lots of pressure from parent groups and tons of bad press from local and national media, the teachers’ union gave up on its campaign to get it up at the taxpayers expense. Continue reading →
Three bisexual men are suing the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance claiming they were discriminated against during a gay softball world series in Seattle two years ago. Continue reading →
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission was ordered by a Federal judge to pay out $4.5M in attorney fees and expenses to the trucking firm CRST Van Expedited of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Continue reading →
On Thursday, February 18th, the Lower Merion School District disconnected its secret Webcam spy operation from the 1,800 laptops it had distributed to its high school students, thus allowing the kids and their families to enjoy their constitutional and God-given right to privacy in their own homes. Continue reading →
Smile! You’re on Candid Camera! That’s what the school district of Lower Merion has to say to its high school students and their families. The School District has been monitoring the home activities of its students and their families by using embedded Webcams in school issued laptops. Continue reading →