- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Boehner Defiant, Plotting to Stay in Office Until December
- Donald Trump Takes Credit for Kevin McCarthy House Speaker Drop Out
- Shep Smith: Freedom Caucus ‘Demands’ Washington Grind To Halt, Wants ‘Disarray’
- Federal Workers Earn 78% More Than Private Sector Employees, Study Shows
- GQ: ‘F*ck Ben Carson’ For Preaching Self Defense
Tag Archives: Jay Leno
For the second night in a row, Jay Leno hits the ratings jackpot, leaving Lefty Letterman lagging in the late night shadows. TV By The Numbers reports that for the second evening in a row, Leno”s Tonight Show beat Letterman, with viewership in the 18 to 49 age category choosing overwhelmingly to tune the dial to the Tonight Show. Continue reading →