- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — German Police Union — ‘Of Course There Are Criminals Among The Refugees’…
- The Democrats’ Death Wish: The Disappearing Destiny of the Donkey Party
- In the Coming Wave of DC Media Hate, Pro-Life Voices Must Grow Louder
- **Update** Shooting at CO Springs Planned Parenthood; 3 Killed, Suspect Surrenders
- Planned Parenthood: ‘Extremists Creating a Poisonous Environment That Feeds Domestic Terrorism in This Country’
Tag Archives: Jay Leno
For the second night in a row, Jay Leno hits the ratings jackpot, leaving Lefty Letterman lagging in the late night shadows. TV By The Numbers reports that for the second evening in a row, Leno”s Tonight Show beat Letterman, with viewership in the 18 to 49 age category choosing overwhelmingly to tune the dial to the Tonight Show. Continue reading →