- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- French Amb on Trump Gun Rights Claim: ‘Only in the Movies’ Does Someone Use a Gun to Defend Himself
- Thanksgiving Special: City on a Hill — The Pilgrims and the ‘New Jerusalem’
- New Hampshire GOP Chair Attacks Republican Frontrunner Donald Trump For ‘Bombast and Divisive Rhetoric’
- NH GOP Chief Jennifer Horn Fights Resignation Calls After She Slams Trump
- Media Drawing Conclusions on Minneapolis Black Lives Matter Shooting with Scant Evidence
Tag Archives: Jacksonian Democracy
With the debt ceiling battles behind us for now, the Democrats are acting out a sorry sense of rage and frustration in their usual brat attack fashion. Unfortunately for them, the nasty name-calling campaign is only giving their leadership credibility once again a very big black eye. Yet we must have some sympathy for the Democrat devil, for after all, this poor fallen fellow is totally dumbfounded by the titanic turn of political events. The progressive Word might have been made flesh back in that wonder year of 2008 but I don’t think that 2012 will be serving up a Second Coming. Continue reading →