— Conservative Lesbians —
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
- The 50th Anniversary of the Death of C. S. Lewis
- Veterans Day and the Price of Freedom
- You Lie! Congressman Joe Wilson Got It Right
- Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer
- What If You Gave a Shut-Down and Nobody Cared?
- Matthew Shepard Murder—Not a Hate Crime After All
- Barack Obama: The Emily Litella of our Time
- 9/11: Never Forget!
- Blow Jobbers Nabbed at Valley Forge Park
- The Syrian Rebels: Oh, Those Madcap Muslims!
- Rush Limbaugh, Children’s Author?
- Mark Levin: The Liberty Amendments
- Weiner’s Wife: Another Feminist Fraud
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts the Race Baiters
Explore All Posts
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 4-Year Anniversary to The Lesbian Conservative 6 days ago
- Amish Routinely Harassed but No Media Outrage. See What Happens when you're the 'Wrong' Minority. #tcot #teaparty #lgbt #conservative 6 days ago
- Forget the Phony Camelot Hype--It's the 50th Anniversary of the Death of CS Lewis lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/21/50t… #tcot #conservative #lgbt 1 week ago
- You Lie! Joe Wilson Got it Right lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/09/you… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeromeEHudson: I’ve noticed a lot of dead unicorns this week. But not a single word from PETA. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Iran
Argo: Conservative? Liberal? or Just a Good Movie? Now which reviewer would you say expressed a more open-minded critique of the movie? Which reviewer do you think exhibited a more freer cultural perspective, one that was far less influenced by the foggy filter of ideology? And which reviewer showed a healthy enthusiasm for a great evening of exciting entertainment? Or to put the point much more succinctly, which guy would you rather hang out with for a fun night at the movies? Continue reading →
Now that the Ahmadinejad love fest at the United Nations has culminated in a week’s worth of embarrassing suck up from America’s Left-wingnuts, it’s kind of nice to watch the big welcome some Iranian dissidents went out of their way to provide for a member of Ahmadinejad’s entourage. A little kick in the pants, a little spit in the face seems to be a more reality-based reaction to a reactionary regime, don’t you think? Keep your eye on the lady in white. Continue reading →
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was the keynote speaker at the Women and Islamic Awakening Conference held in Tehran. This two-day tour de force for the femme fatales of Muslim activism featured workshops that strictly reinforced the crucial role these dames play in maintaining the hegemony of jumped-up jerks like the one featured in the photo below. Continue reading →
Ahmadinejad may be dining out in New York City when he appears once again at the United Nations to castigate the West on their oh so sinful ways, but this Middle East Muslim mobster won’t be sitting down to any supper that is officially sanctioned by Columbia University. Continue reading →
Finally, a few squeals of political outcry coming from the US Congress over the appointment of Iran to the UN’s Women’s Rights Commission. Representative Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) introduced House Resolution 1371 condemning the selection of Iran for a place on the UN’s Commission on the Status of Women. Continue reading →
GOProud, the only gay/lesbian organization that seems to understand the threat to gays and lesbians posed by radical Islam, is coming out swinging in the California Republican senatorial race. Continue reading →