- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
Explore All Posts
- Ted Cruz Courts Former Rand Paul Libertarian Vote at Packed NH Town Hall
- Phyllis Schlafly Issues Rubio Betrayal Memo
- Investigative Reporter Can’t Find Single Marco Rubio Voter Outside Rubio Rallies in NH
- Donald Trump: ‘I Am a Unifier’ for a Fractured Nation
- Exclusive — Donald Trump Hammers Illegal Alien Gangs Operating Inside America: ‘Beyond Belief’ MS-13 Has Foothold in Boston
Tag Archives: I Liberal
I’m sure that there could never be
A man as virtuous as me.
I’ve honed my precious self-esteem
In ways no common man could dream!
To feed my moral vanity,
I preen for all the world to see;
I thrust in everybody’s face
The noble causes I embrace.
Continue reading →