— Conservative Lesbians —
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
- May Day: Victims of Communism Day
- Stamps Celebrating Gay SadoMasochism—No Licking Required
- Al Sharpton’s Theme Song
- Range War in Nevada: The Feds Go Ferocious
- Dump Firefox—Choose Pale Moon
- Support The Kermit Gosnell TV Movie
- Breitbart Storms California
- Firefoxed: Browsing Just Took On a Whole New Meaning
- The Mozilla Gay Marriage Mob: The Borg is Upon Us
- It’s Spring Time in Sarah Palin’s Alaska
Explore All Posts
Tag Archives: I Liberal
I’m sure that there could never be
A man as virtuous as me.
I’ve honed my precious self-esteem
In ways no common man could dream!
To feed my moral vanity,
I preen for all the world to see;
I thrust in everybody’s face
The noble causes I embrace.
Continue reading →