- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Obama to Visit UCC Shooting Victims’ Families in Roseburg, Oregon
- Roseburg’s Gun Store Grandma Shuts Down ‘Executive Anus’ Obama’s Gun Control Narrative
- Christopher Harper-Mercer Made Woman Climb into Her Wheelchair Before Shooting Her
- Jason Chaffetz Doesn’t Regret Revoking Meadows Subcommittee Chairmanship, Learned from Experience
- AP Correction Shows Carly Fiorina Is Right About Planned Parenthood and the Media
Tag Archives: I Liberal
I’m sure that there could never be
A man as virtuous as me.
I’ve honed my precious self-esteem
In ways no common man could dream!
To feed my moral vanity,
I preen for all the world to see;
I thrust in everybody’s face
The noble causes I embrace.
Continue reading →