— Conservative Lesbians —
- Guns and Gays Shaking Up Seattle
- Lois Lerner, IRS Enforcer, Smacked with a Personal Lawsuit
- Wake Up, You Multicultural Idiots!
- Gosnell Guilty!
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism
- Women of the NRA—This Ain’t Your Old Man’s Outfit Anymore
- Paris Riots Protesting Gay Marriage
- Why Are the Majority of the Left’s Top Journalists Jewish?
- Bill Maher, the Boston Bombers, and the Hate Hustler
- The Boston Bombers and Kathy Boudin: A Tale of Three Terrorists
- Rush Limbaugh on Gay Marriage: Another Nugget of Stupidity
- Resurgence of Traditional Catholicism: The Latin Mass
- Valley Forge Park and the Blow Job Jamboree
- Abortionist Gosnell Goes on Trial—His Attorney Cries, Racism!
- Who Killed Swing Music? The Federal Government, That’s Who
Explore All Posts
- Posters of Gun-Toting Lesbians Shake Up Seattle. Got to Love it! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/25/gun… #tcot #teaparty #lgbt #guns #conservative 3 hours ago
- RT @PAC43: Texas Passes 'Merry Christmas' Bill to Protect Holidays from Political Correctness shar.es/ZFnN7 4 hours ago
- The Gay Community is NOT interested in EQUAL rights--it wants a big Piece of the Special Victims Pie @DontFreeKate #tcot #lgbt 8 hours ago
- RT @CandiLissa: #3WordsOnMemorialDayForObama Deficit Attention Disorder 8 hours ago
- Why do Parents have to PROVE they're not 'homophobes'? What does that have to do with Molesting a 14-year old Kid? #FreeKate #lgbt #tcot 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: Holly Maddux
In remembrance of Holly Maddux, I offer up a little haunting history lesson from the Philadelphia archives of the earth first phenomenon…Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd which coincidentally turns out to be the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the progenitor of the Russian communist revolution. The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 during the heyday of the drug-infested counter-culture, just when the depiction of America as Archfiend was grinding into high gear. It was a happening, Man! Continue reading →
Times are apparently tough for a has-been and hapless Lefty who somehow got a bad rap simply because he murdered his ex-girl friend and stuffed her body in a trunk. Continue reading →
It’s a Happening, Man! Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd which coincidentally turns out to be the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the progenitor of the Russian communist revolution. The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 during the heyday of the drug-infested counter-culture, just when the depiction of America as Archfiend was grinding into high gear. Continue reading →