- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Senate Immigration Subcommittee Releases Chart Proving Immigration Will Outpace American Population Growth 7 To 1 Through 2065
- New York Daily News: State Dept Must Designate the NRA a Terrorist Organization
- Feminists Call The Cops When I Show Up. Here’s Why
- Donald Trump, Ben Carson Surge When Media Attacks
- Hillary Clinton Has Dropped 30 Points in Iowa Since Spring
Tag Archives: Filipino nurses
You just can’t keep a gold ole racist Black man down, especially when he’s propped up by a condescending culture of white progressive panderers. Apparently, Mister Marion Barry of Washington DC, murder capitol of the Western world, isn’t very quick on the political uptake when it comes to learning from previous big-mouthed blunders. Or perhaps this backward bonehead just instinctively knows that in this divisive back-to-the-future Obama wasteland of ours, bigoted Black men are a important swatch of the Left-wing political patchwork. Continue reading →