- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Law Enforcement: CO Springs Gunman Said ‘No More Baby Parts’
- Obama’s Attorney General: Planned Parenthood Attack ‘A Crime Against Women’
- Russia to Escalate Syria Offensive With Ground Troops, Arab Media Claim
- Politico Trolls for Paris Climate Talks, ‘Praises’ George W. Bush
- British Public Increasingly Sceptical Of Man-Made Climate Change, Poll Finds
Tag Archives: Filipino nurses
You just can’t keep a gold ole racist Black man down, especially when he’s propped up by a condescending culture of white progressive panderers. Apparently, Mister Marion Barry of Washington DC, murder capitol of the Western world, isn’t very quick on the political uptake when it comes to learning from previous big-mouthed blunders. Or perhaps this backward bonehead just instinctively knows that in this divisive back-to-the-future Obama wasteland of ours, bigoted Black men are a important swatch of the Left-wing political patchwork. Continue reading →