- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Report: Quentin Tarantino Lied for Decades About Stint in L.A. County Jail
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Black Students In Canada Barricade Vice President, Accuse College Of ‘Anti-Black Racism’
- McCain: Trump’s Rhetoric Turning Muslims Against the U.S.
- Stephen King Thinks Gunman Used ‘Automatic Weapons’ In CO Springs
- Thousands of Graves at Arlington Cemetery May Forgo Wreaths Due to Lack of Funding
Tag Archives: Fighting Sioux
The University of North Dakota and the citizens of the Great Plains state are resuming their fight to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname for the university’s athletic teams. Defying the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) which had threatened the university with sanctions unless it discarded the Fighting Sioux name, logo, and mascot, the college and its supporters, which includes the Spirit Lake Sioux Indian tribe, are attempting to win the day through a state-wide referendum. Continue reading →