- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
Explore All Posts
- Shock Poll: Donald Trump Beats Hillary Clinton, Shrinks Key Gaps
- Poll Shows GOP’s Two Rival Wings Combine to 50 Percent for 2016
- Kasich Campaign Hit By Charter School Data Rigging Scandal
- Gay for Pay – Hillary’s LGBT Defenders
- Muslim Countries Refuse to Take A Single Syrian Refugee, Cite Risk of Exposure to Terrorism
Tag Archives: EUphoria
The EU economic explosions have just begun and Victor Davis Hanson, in an article in today’s National Review Online, concisely outlines the aftershocks of the Greek bailout reverberating across the socialistic landscape of the European Union. Continue reading →
As the European penchant for self-flagellation and smug self-hatred runs amok within the blighted birthplace of Western civilization, across the pond here in the good old USA, the cultish copycat EUphoria frenzy is in full swing. Continue reading →