- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Planned Parenthood & Pamela Geller: CNN Always Blames Conservatives for Terrorism
- Kevin McCarthy: Government Shutdown Over Planned Parenthood Unlikely
- Sixth Day of Laquan McDonald Protests: NAACP Parades Coffin Outside Chicago’s City Hall
- Feds Report New Border Surge Of ‘Unaccompanied Minors’
- Report: Islamic State Finds Fertile Ground For Recruitment in Minneapolis Community
Tag Archives: Drake’s Cakes
With the Hostess Baking Company filing for bankruptcy back in January and with the Teamsters Union fighting every maneuver by this corporate confectionery to modify their puffed up pensions, the fate of America’s sweet tooth is hanging precariously in the balance. Twinkies and Drake’s Cakes may soon be no more. Continue reading