- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
Explore All Posts
- Former Hillary Spokesman: I Enjoyed ‘Transactional Journalism’ with All the DC Media
- The Nuclear Option — ‘Firewall’: The Clintons Like Black People… So Long as They Know Their Place
- Hillary Clinton Brags That A ‘Socialist Feminist’ Is Supporting Her
- Marco Rubio On Pop Culture, Cars, Yoga, And The Zombie Apocalypse
- Obama to 6-Year-Old: No ‘Direct Contact with Aliens Yet’
Tag Archives: Drake’s Cakes
With the Hostess Baking Company filing for bankruptcy back in January and with the Teamsters Union fighting every maneuver by this corporate confectionery to modify their puffed up pensions, the fate of America’s sweet tooth is hanging precariously in the balance. Twinkies and Drake’s Cakes may soon be no more. Continue reading