- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Meet Peter Roskam, Dark Horse Candidate for Speaker
- BREITBART READER POLL: WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE?
- Live Updates From Inside the Chaos: House Speaker’s Race Heating Up as Donor Class Tries To Draft Paul Ryan
- Paul Ryan’s Support Slips As Questions Arise About Whether He Could Get Enough Votes
- Silicon Valley Suddenly Cares About Speaker Fight
Tag Archives: Drake’s Cakes
With the Hostess Baking Company filing for bankruptcy back in January and with the Teamsters Union fighting every maneuver by this corporate confectionery to modify their puffed up pensions, the fate of America’s sweet tooth is hanging precariously in the balance. Twinkies and Drake’s Cakes may soon be no more. Continue reading