— Conservative Lesbians —
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
- The 50th Anniversary of the Death of C. S. Lewis
- Veterans Day and the Price of Freedom
- You Lie! Congressman Joe Wilson Got It Right
- Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer
- What If You Gave a Shut-Down and Nobody Cared?
- Matthew Shepard Murder—Not a Hate Crime After All
- Barack Obama: The Emily Litella of our Time
- 9/11: Never Forget!
- Blow Jobbers Nabbed at Valley Forge Park
- The Syrian Rebels: Oh, Those Madcap Muslims!
- Rush Limbaugh, Children’s Author?
- Mark Levin: The Liberty Amendments
- Weiner’s Wife: Another Feminist Fraud
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts the Race Baiters
Explore All Posts
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 4-Year Anniversary to The Lesbian Conservative 1 week ago
- Amish Routinely Harassed but No Media Outrage. See What Happens when you're the 'Wrong' Minority. #tcot #teaparty #lgbt #conservative 1 week ago
- Forget the Phony Camelot Hype--It's the 50th Anniversary of the Death of CS Lewis lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/21/50t… #tcot #conservative #lgbt 2 weeks ago
- You Lie! Joe Wilson Got it Right lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/09/you… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeromeEHudson: I’ve noticed a lot of dead unicorns this week. But not a single word from PETA. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Daily Beast
The fact that Tina Brown, Editor-in-Chief of Newsweek and the Daily Beast, has placed this photo with this caption on the cover of her Lefty publication pretty much sums up the extent of the liberal frustration at this inept and unqualified fraud. Continue reading →
One of the last places on the Internet that you would expect to hear even a mildly dissident voice on the topic of gay marriage is at the Left-leaning website of the Daily Beast. But in an article by Natalie Neusche, the overall relevance of the marriage bond for gays and lesbians is indeed getting a going over. Continue reading →
The NAACP has declared the Tea Party movement to be ‘racist’. In the not too recent past, such a pronouncement from a staid black organization such as the NAACP would have dealt a death blow to the object of black ire. But today, me thinks the race card has been played so many times and for so many unscrupulous and unethical reasons that it has become the joker of the Left-wing’s political house of cards. Continue reading →