— Conservative Lesbians —
- Guns and Gays Shaking Up Seattle
- Lois Lerner, IRS Enforcer, Smacked with a Personal Lawsuit
- Wake Up, You Multicultural Idiots!
- Gosnell Guilty!
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism
- Women of the NRA—This Ain’t Your Old Man’s Outfit Anymore
- Paris Riots Protesting Gay Marriage
- Why Are the Majority of the Left’s Top Journalists Jewish?
- Bill Maher, the Boston Bombers, and the Hate Hustler
- The Boston Bombers and Kathy Boudin: A Tale of Three Terrorists
- Rush Limbaugh on Gay Marriage: Another Nugget of Stupidity
- Resurgence of Traditional Catholicism: The Latin Mass
- Valley Forge Park and the Blow Job Jamboree
- Abortionist Gosnell Goes on Trial—His Attorney Cries, Racism!
- Who Killed Swing Music? The Federal Government, That’s Who
Explore All Posts
- Posters of Gun-Toting Lesbians Shake Up Seattle. Got to Love it! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/25/gun… #tcot #teaparty #lgbt #guns #conservative 6 hours ago
- RT @PAC43: Texas Passes 'Merry Christmas' Bill to Protect Holidays from Political Correctness shar.es/ZFnN7 7 hours ago
- The Gay Community is NOT interested in EQUAL rights--it wants a big Piece of the Special Victims Pie @DontFreeKate #tcot #lgbt 11 hours ago
- RT @CandiLissa: #3WordsOnMemorialDayForObama Deficit Attention Disorder 12 hours ago
- Why do Parents have to PROVE they're not 'homophobes'? What does that have to do with Molesting a 14-year old Kid? #FreeKate #lgbt #tcot 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: crossing the aisle
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →