- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Breitbart News Daily: Donald Trump Blasts Obama on Foreign Policy, Climate Change
- Donald Trump: We Should Take Oil From ISIS
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sends Armed Citizens Into Malls To Protect Against Terrorist Attacks
- Report: Since Paris Attacks All 132 Syria Refugees Have Been Sunni Muslims, Zero Christians
- Charity Still Needs 7,500 Wreaths To Cover All Headstones In Arlington National Cemetery
Tag Archives: crossing the aisle
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →