— Conservative Lesbians —
- Obesity Epidemic: It Ain’t the Fat
- Our Sub-Par President: The Poster War in Santa Monica
- UAW CarpetBaggers Tossed Out of Tennessee
- Ann Coulter Clobbers Wendy Davis
- Gay Child Porno Perv Gets Plea Deal
- Of Wendy Davis, Feminism, and Male-Minimizing
- Happy New Year! It’s 2014!
- Father Phil Comes Home to Duck Dynasty
- Merry Christmas!
- The Perfect Christmas Gift: Buy Her a Gun
- Gay ObamaCare Enrollment Video Features Crotches and Asses
- Duck Dynasty Rules!
- A Yuletide List of Blessings and Blunders
- Winter Solstice 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
Explore All Posts
- RT @YoungCons: For the last time... http://t.co/QEQAnYl4k9 3 days ago
- Anti-Gun Activists Want to Publicize Names of Gun Owners. Well, Two Can Play That Game #tcot #guns #guncontrol #ctot http://t.co/Pbetu3jq97 4 days ago
- "After the Election I'll have More Flexibility"--Russia Invades Ukraine, Obama Does Nothing. So That's What He Meant #tcot #Russia #Ukraine 5 days ago
- RT @SmallgGay: Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun torontosun.com/2012/11/16/gay… 6 days ago
- Gee, Palin was Right and Romney was Right...is the Left Laughing Now? #tcot #teaparty #foreignpolicy #lgbt 6 days ago
Tag Archives: crossing the aisle
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →