— Conservative Lesbians —
- A Father’s Day Refrain: Where Have All the Good Men Gone?
- Gang of Eight: Ted Cruz Cuts to the Chase
- Gay Marriage Protests in Paris Attract Hundreds of Thousands of Demonstrators
- Memorial Day 2013
- Guns and Gays Shaking Up Seattle
- Lois Lerner, IRS Enforcer, Smacked with a Personal Lawsuit
- Wake Up, You Multicultural Idiots!
- Gosnell Guilty!
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism
- Women of the NRA—This Ain’t Your Old Man’s Outfit Anymore
- Paris Riots Protesting Gay Marriage
- Why Are the Majority of the Left’s Top Journalists Jewish?
- Bill Maher, the Boston Bombers, and the Hate Hustler
- The Boston Bombers and Kathy Boudin: A Tale of Three Terrorists
- Rush Limbaugh on Gay Marriage: Another Nugget of Stupidity
Explore All Posts
- There are Times when the Best Foreign Policy in a Specific Conflict is NO INTERVENTION. #tcot #teaparty #conservative #gop 4 days ago
- Assad uses Chemical Weapons So We Should Ride into Syria on our White Horse and Save the Al-Qaeda-backed Rebels. Huh?? #tcot #teaparty #lgbt 4 days ago
- US Choice in Syria: Support the Secular Butcher or the Islamic Butchers. It's a No Win for Us #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 4 days ago
- Message to the Vatican: Forget Saving the World--Get Your OWN Act Together! #Catholic #Christian 4 days ago
- RT @SenTedCruz: "When I'm out of politics I'm going to run a business, it'll be called rent-a-spine." - Margaret Thatcher 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Andrew Breitbart
Tributes are pouring forth from all corners of the alternative media world today in acknowledgment of the contributions of Andrew Breitbart to the conservative cause and to the political art of investigative journalism. Continue reading →
There has been a bit of a brouhaha within conservative circles over the inadvertent outing of one of Rick Perry’s presidential campaign strategists by none other than GOProud, the gay conservative political organization. The Perry campaign released a political ad several days ago knocking the repeal of DADT, and in responding to the content of the ad, GOProud apparently mentioned to the media that a particular Perry strategist was gay. Since this strategist was closeted with regard to his sexual orientation, GOProud had effectively outed him. Many conservatives were upset at what they saw as a despicable act by GOProud and that included the influential alternative media maven, Andrew Breitbart. Continue reading →
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) has informed GOProud that they will not be invited to serve as a co-sponsor for their upcoming 2012 event. And the formal exclusion of the only national organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians is causing a bit of a buzz within the right-of-center community. Andrew Breitbart, the conservative alternative media king, has declared that he will not attend CPAC 2012 in personal protest against the GoProud exclusion. And Roger Simon, CEO of Pajamas Media, has also joined the boycott battlecry. Continue reading →
When Sarah Palin this past week gave the nod to the inclusion of GOProud at the annual CPAC gathering in Washington, DC, you’d have thought that every gay advocacy group in America might have deigned to notice and acknowledge this very eyebrow-raising event. Continue reading →
GOProud, the organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians, announced today that Andrew Breitbart will be joining their Advisory Council. Continue reading →
There is a disturbing trend of violence against gay men and lesbians in the Netherlands, a trend that continues to be ignored by the Left-leaning bureaucrats who naively adhere to their multicultural mantras. Continue reading →