— Conservative Lesbians —
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
- The 50th Anniversary of the Death of C. S. Lewis
- Veterans Day and the Price of Freedom
- You Lie! Congressman Joe Wilson Got It Right
- Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer
- What If You Gave a Shut-Down and Nobody Cared?
- Matthew Shepard Murder—Not a Hate Crime After All
- Barack Obama: The Emily Litella of our Time
- 9/11: Never Forget!
- Blow Jobbers Nabbed at Valley Forge Park
- The Syrian Rebels: Oh, Those Madcap Muslims!
- Rush Limbaugh, Children’s Author?
- Mark Levin: The Liberty Amendments
- Weiner’s Wife: Another Feminist Fraud
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts the Race Baiters
Explore All Posts
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 4-Year Anniversary to The Lesbian Conservative 1 week ago
- Amish Routinely Harassed but No Media Outrage. See What Happens when you're the 'Wrong' Minority. #tcot #teaparty #lgbt #conservative 1 week ago
- Forget the Phony Camelot Hype--It's the 50th Anniversary of the Death of CS Lewis lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/21/50t… #tcot #conservative #lgbt 2 weeks ago
- You Lie! Joe Wilson Got it Right lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/09/you… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 1 month ago
- RT @JeromeEHudson: I’ve noticed a lot of dead unicorns this week. But not a single word from PETA. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Andrew Breitbart
Tributes are pouring forth from all corners of the alternative media world today in acknowledgment of the contributions of Andrew Breitbart to the conservative cause and to the political art of investigative journalism. Continue reading →
There has been a bit of a brouhaha within conservative circles over the inadvertent outing of one of Rick Perry’s presidential campaign strategists by none other than GOProud, the gay conservative political organization. The Perry campaign released a political ad several days ago knocking the repeal of DADT, and in responding to the content of the ad, GOProud apparently mentioned to the media that a particular Perry strategist was gay. Since this strategist was closeted with regard to his sexual orientation, GOProud had effectively outed him. Many conservatives were upset at what they saw as a despicable act by GOProud and that included the influential alternative media maven, Andrew Breitbart. Continue reading →
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) has informed GOProud that they will not be invited to serve as a co-sponsor for their upcoming 2012 event. And the formal exclusion of the only national organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians is causing a bit of a buzz within the right-of-center community. Andrew Breitbart, the conservative alternative media king, has declared that he will not attend CPAC 2012 in personal protest against the GoProud exclusion. And Roger Simon, CEO of Pajamas Media, has also joined the boycott battlecry. Continue reading →
When Sarah Palin this past week gave the nod to the inclusion of GOProud at the annual CPAC gathering in Washington, DC, you’d have thought that every gay advocacy group in America might have deigned to notice and acknowledge this very eyebrow-raising event. Continue reading →
GOProud, the organization that represents conservative gays and lesbians, announced today that Andrew Breitbart will be joining their Advisory Council. Continue reading →
There is a disturbing trend of violence against gay men and lesbians in the Netherlands, a trend that continues to be ignored by the Left-leaning bureaucrats who naively adhere to their multicultural mantras. Continue reading →