- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE: CBS News GOP Debate Ticket Breakdown
- Former Hillary Spokesman: I Enjoyed ‘Transactional Journalism’ with All the DC Media
- The Nuclear Option — ‘Firewall’: The Clintons Like Black People… So Long as They Know Their Place
- Marco Rubio On Pop Culture, Cars, Yoga, And The Zombie Apocalypse
- Obama to 6-Year-Old: No ‘Direct Contact with Aliens Yet’
Tag Archives: alternative
Remember when sun power was all the rage, when the vaulted vision of alternative energy addicts was seen through the spectrum of solar slabs lambasting our US country side? Well, I’m sure the rainbow rays of El Sol still retain their bright spot on the green gauge of politically correct illumination. But now it seems the wafting waves of the wind have begun to outshine all that starry status. Continue reading