— Conservative Lesbians —
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
Explore All Posts
- BALTIMORE POLICE UNION: Cops More Afraid of Going to Jail for Doing Their Job Than Getting Shot (VIDEO)
- SLU Removes Statue of Jesuit Missionary Because He Represents White Supremacy – Will Erect Ferguson Protest Statue (UPDATED)
- Former GOP Speaker Dennis Hastert Charged With Tax Evasion & Lying to FBI
Category Archives: Science/Environment
There’s a so-called scientific study that’s been released claiming that us homosexuals are much more analytic and perceptive than our less endowed heterosexual brothers and sisters. This latest load of medical malfeasance proffered to the public as ‘science’ is a research study conducted at Leiden University in the Netherlands. Continue reading
The Department of Energy and Climate Change, a UK governmental agency created in 2008 to save the planet from the scourge of human habitation, believes that part of its mission is to dish out a daily dose of indoctrination to all the good little UK kiddies. Continue reading
Remember when sun power was all the rage, when the vaulted vision of alternative energy addicts was seen through the spectrum of solar slabs lambasting our US country side? Well, I’m sure the rainbow rays of El Sol still retain their bright spot on the green gauge of politically correct illumination. But now it seems the wafting waves of the wind have begun to outshine all that starry status. Continue reading
Took a gander at HuffPo the other day to see what quaint inanities were percolating over there at Libtopia Central. And sure enough, there was a good selection of the feeble, inane, and just plain lame. But taking the first prize in the Huffpo Silliest Soliloquies Contest has to be Alec Baldwin for his Daffy Duck deconstruction of US energy policy.
Could it be that global warming has been a big lie? Left-wing mania is in a tissy after a hacker released emails and documents from the Climate Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia in the UK that seem to indicate a conspiracy to modify and falsify climate data to fit the theory of man-made global warming. Continue reading