— Conservative Lesbians —
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary
- The 50th Anniversary of the Death of C. S. Lewis
- Veterans Day and the Price of Freedom
- You Lie! Congressman Joe Wilson Got It Right
- Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer
- What If You Gave a Shut-Down and Nobody Cared?
- Matthew Shepard Murder—Not a Hate Crime After All
- Barack Obama: The Emily Litella of our Time
- 9/11: Never Forget!
- Blow Jobbers Nabbed at Valley Forge Park
- The Syrian Rebels: Oh, Those Madcap Muslims!
- Rush Limbaugh, Children’s Author?
- Mark Levin: The Liberty Amendments
- Weiner’s Wife: Another Feminist Fraud
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts the Race Baiters
Explore All Posts
- Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 4-Year Anniversary to The Lesbian Conservative 6 days ago
- Amish Routinely Harassed but No Media Outrage. See What Happens when you're the 'Wrong' Minority. #tcot #teaparty #lgbt #conservative 6 days ago
- Forget the Phony Camelot Hype--It's the 50th Anniversary of the Death of CS Lewis lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/21/50t… #tcot #conservative #lgbt 1 week ago
- You Lie! Joe Wilson Got it Right lesbianconservative.com/2013/11/09/you… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeromeEHudson: I’ve noticed a lot of dead unicorns this week. But not a single word from PETA. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Political Activism
One of my readers had the great idea of turning the Rainbow Rattler design into a decal for her car. A fantastic way to fly the conservative lesbian and gay colors! So to that end, I’d like to make the rattler graphic more widely available to anyone who would like to use it for T-shirts, decals, or whatever other creative whim comes to mind. Continue reading
So spend some of that hard-earned coin on a few rounds of elbow-bending imbibing with faithful friends both old and new. And raise a pint in proud salute to Éirinn’s tried and true. Sláinte! Continue reading
Take a look at the Lefty reaction to the Wisconsin Senate passing the measure to strip collective bargaining rights from public employees. The Republican lawmakers had to flee the state capitol for their physical safety after casting their votes.
[ Continue reading
Signs, signs, everywhere there’re signs. I traveled down to Washington DC over the weekend to attend the 9/12 March and also to meet my compatriot, Glen Amos and his wonderful wife, Wendy. Continue reading
Join the Taxpayer March on Washington on September 12, 2010. Set the stage for the November Armageddon. Continue reading
For those activists who might need a helping hand when it comes to creating your protest sign, well, I found a great site online that sells protest sign kits that are easy to put together and very affordable. Continue reading
Terror Alert: CAIR, Council on American-Islamic Relations, will be conducting a seminar at the Downingtown Friends Meeting in Downingtown, Pennsylvania beginning on Thursday, January 7th. A demonstration is planned for 6:30 PM. Continue reading
Patriots give Obama a home town welcome on his tour of real America. Continue reading
Well, actually Mr. Hope and Change is headed to Schnecksville, PA, located about 10 miles north of Allentown. On Friday, December 4th, Obama and his entourage will be visiting the Main Campus of the Lehigh Carbon Community College as part … Continue reading