Governor Chris Christie at his tell-it-like-it-is best. As Piers Morgan of CNN attempts to push the 1% Democrat party line in Christie’s face, the Governor slaps away Morgan’s feeble political feint with a simple frontal attack. You’ve got to like his style.
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- NYT: Breitbart, Drudge, Levin, ‘Far Right’ New Media Stop Paul Ryan
- Exclusive – Carly Fiorina: ‘Pretty Rich’ That WaPo Fact Checker Won’t ‘Accept the Facts of Someone’s Biography’
- Carson: Left Has ‘Standard Practice For Black People’ That ‘You’re Not Supposed To Wander Away’ From
- Man Bites Dog: Muslim Is Nice to Non-Muslim
- Gaza Imam Wields Knife, Tells Congregation to Kill Jews Like Muhammad Did