Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
— Conservative Lesbians —
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
- Flipping America the Bird, British Style
- The Ferguson Race Baiting Festival (In Tweets)
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
- May Day: Victims of Communism Day
- Stamps Celebrating Gay SadoMasochism—No Licking Required
- Al Sharpton’s Theme Song
- Range War in Nevada: The Feds Go Ferocious
- Dump Firefox—Choose Pale Moon
Explore All Posts