Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
- The Thanksgiving Trick: Look Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Veterans Day
- Just What Is the GOP Mandate?
- GOP Wins, But Will it Deliver?
- Vote Republican!
- 9/11 Memorial Anniversary: Remembering What It ISN’T
Explore All Posts
- Live Updates From Inside the Chaos: House Speaker’s Race Heating Up as Donor Class Tries To Draft Paul Ryan
- BREITBART READER POLL: WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE?
- ‘Vote For Paul Ryan Is Vote For Amnesty': Luis Gutierrez Endorses Paul Ryan For Speaker
- Jonathan Chait: ‘Republicans Need Paul Ryan as House Speaker’
- Ben Carson Is Right: Yes, Jews Should Have Had Guns in The Holocaust