Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
— Conservative Lesbians —
- Gosnell Guilty!
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism
- Women of the NRA—This Ain’t Your Old Man’s Outfit Anymore
- Paris Riots Protesting Gay Marriage
- Why Are the Majority of the Left’s Top Journalists Jewish?
- Bill Maher, the Boston Bombers, and the Hate Hustler
- The Boston Bombers and Kathy Boudin: A Tale of Three Terrorists
- Rush Limbaugh on Gay Marriage: Another Nugget of Stupidity
- Resurgence of Traditional Catholicism: The Latin Mass
- Valley Forge Park and the Blow Job Jamboree
- Abortionist Gosnell Goes on Trial—His Attorney Cries, Racism!
- Who Killed Swing Music? The Federal Government, That’s Who
- Judge Judy Confronts the Minority Hand-Out Hustle
- Raw Talk About Race
- Why Are So Many Lesbians Fat?
Explore All Posts
- Gosnell Guilty! Let Justice Roll Down Like Waters! #abortion #prochoice #lgbt #teaparty #conservative #tcot #lesbian 5 days ago
- College Student Expelled for Comments on Black Racism--Shuffle Along White Boy! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/11/col… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt 1 week ago
- Women of the NRA--This Ain't Your Old Man's Outfit Anymore! lesbianconservative.com/2013/05/02/wom… #nra #NRAAM #teaparty #tcot #lgbt 2 weeks ago
- RT @donsurber: @joshtpm Best headline when he was released yesterday: Elvis Has Left The Building 3 weeks ago
- Paris Riots Protest Gay Marriage--YOUNG Hit Streets for Tradition lesbianconservative.com/2013/04/24/par… #tcot #teaparty #conservative #lgbt #independents 3 weeks ago