Forget the generic and soporific farce that is Presidents Day and take a moment to pay homage to a courageous American who rose from poverty and obscurity to become the 16th President of the United States. And who with over 360,000 Union soldiers, gave his life for his country. How shameful that our nation today sees fit to no longer recognize the birth of this great President.
— Conservative Lesbians —
- America The Movie: Challenging Ameriphobia
- Happy Independence Day, America!
- A Mother’s Day Reminder
- May Day: Victims of Communism Day
- Stamps Celebrating Gay SadoMasochism—No Licking Required
- Al Sharpton’s Theme Song
- Range War in Nevada: The Feds Go Ferocious
- Dump Firefox—Choose Pale Moon
- Support The Kermit Gosnell TV Movie
- Breitbart Storms California
- Firefoxed: Browsing Just Took On a Whole New Meaning
- The Mozilla Gay Marriage Mob: The Borg is Upon Us
- It’s Spring Time in Sarah Palin’s Alaska
- Sarah Palin Brings Amazing America to Life
- Dan Brown’s Inferno: Population Control Runs Amok
Explore All Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.